Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Penang BFF (Hong Ee) married (424)

Last friday and saturday,
24.4.2009
My high school best friend get married.
I go back Penang friday to attend her wedding dinner.
I reach there around 5.30pm,
after that, I am waiting for my dad to come and fetch me.
Reached my house around 6pm.
I rush to cut, wash and set my hair.
Ended up, Ai Chern, Lay Suan and I were late to the wedding dinner.
25.4.2009
Today morning, the groom come and pick up the bride.
My friend and I reach there around 8.15 am.
Guess what, the bride still not in!
Some more, the bride ask we all reach her house before 8am...
Around 9 something, the groom came!
We all ji mui set up 3 question to let the groom answer~
1. What is the bride's favorite animal?
2. How many days they both in the relationship.
3. Love letter to Bride, say it out loud! (3 minutes)
After that, we went to groom house.
The groom really has a big family!
He has a lot of relatives.
At night, I went to oriental KTV with Hong Ee.
Sing K until 1 something almost 2am,
the we went home.
26.4.2009
Take bus come back KL.


Ai Chern and I the wedding dinner.

25.4.2009 In bride house, group picture.

Hong Ee (bride) and I

No comments: