Sunday, December 27, 2009

Silent night... and surprise... =)

Christmas eve just stay at home,
without any celebration.
On my birthday,
I having a small birthday celebration at auntie house.
After that, we went to meet up my friend at Mid Valley.
He brought me his homemade Tong Yun for me.
His Tong Yun is damn nice. *thumbs up!*
Other than that,
my dearie give me a surprise, a birthday present.
The whole progress...
Hid the present inside my wardrobe.
After 2 days...
I didn't realize the present was kept in my wardrobe.
My dearie was wondering,
why there is nothing happen during these days,
heard nothing from me.
Therefore asked me, This is the conversation:
'do you found something in your house?'
I said, 'What thing?'
'I put something in your room.'
I said, 'What is that?'
'Once you found it, you will know.'
I said, 'You cannot tell me?'
'I put a Boom inside your wardrobe.'
I said, 'Ya, right. When it gonne exploit? You wanna die together with me ah?'
And there are more... ... ...
When I found the present was hid inside my wardrobe,
I stunned for a few second, and I shocked for what I get.
Its really surprise me and touched me so much...
Thank you for everything! Muack Muack! Hehex!
Okay... I think I should stop now.
Ciao, everybody!

You gimme an unforgettable memory... Thanks!

No comments: