Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally have free time to update my blog!

phew~ my final exam left 1 subject.


which is BCS, my last paper. ^^


meaning that, now I'm free.


Cos BCS is a basic computer study. (computer need study huh?)


I can continue to write my blog. (cos I'm free, no need to study ady)


so long never update my blog~


my friend (Yee Huey) was complaining about that. =x


so~~~ now I write a short blog~ hehex


oh ya~ last 2 weeks (18/4) I attended my friends make up graduation.


I be their fantasy model (for TV drama)


I get 2nd runner up! I damn HAPPY!


It is my 1st time join those thingy.


I want to thanks for my make up artist friend (covy & shiang)


because of their make up skill,


make me win and get 2nd runner up.


next Tuesday,


I'm going to join miss model in Penang state. (which is my hometown^^)


so~ guys! wish me luck ya!


will see you guys when I free to write my blog.


muacksss~ god bless U & ME! take care guys!


No comments: