Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have a bad day.

so tired and not feeling well since last night.
some more, today I am having my group presentation.
Last night, I felt I am freezing without switch on the fan.
Around 10pm something,
I was still doing about my ICC presentation slides.
I was feeling headache and damn cold...
Around 11pm something,
I felt my whole body was heat.
after i finished my group presentation slides,
I ask my sister for panadol and ate.
my sister was wondering that,
how can I take panadol?
she was saying that, why you need panadol?
is it you play game too much and cause u headache?
that time, i was speechless...
and answer that, i doing my presentation things,
not because of play too much of games.
then... i told her that, I think I was having fever.
when around 1am,
my sister come my room and look after me.
she say, oh my, u're fever.
then i ate medicine, and now is much better than last night.
lucky that, i feel much better today.
if not I don't know how to present our group slides.
today ICC presentation is very successful~
my group leader (Ashlyne) helped us a lot.
at here I want to say thanks for her help.
I really appreciate it. ^^
I think i gonna stop now.
bcos i want to take rest ady~ hope my fever get well in today =x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remind me the Song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter !

Without a Bad Day, people wun appreciate a Good Day!

Cheers~~