Monday, April 7, 2008

Here I come!

Woo Hoo~~~! My first Blog wei!
Actually, I don't feel like writing blog.
Why now I'm Writing a blog huh?
because now I feel like wanna write it for fun,
in other language (hokkien) called as Zho Siao~
hehehex...
Okay. now i have some thing want to share with you guys!
It's about my study~
My IMMW(Introduction to Mass Media Writing) subject... PASSED!
Before that, i still very worry about my this subject.
da subject teacher is very sarcastic... =.=''
but in the end... I PASSED IT MAN!!!
so... i no need to pay more effort on it ady =x
but, i have another subject to worry about...
which is MHL. It's a history subject... =.=''
haiyooo... okay la.
That's all for today.
Later you guys say i Cheong Hei then ma cham lo. =P

1 comment:

Jane said...

welcome to blog dear!!