Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clubbing night ^^

Last night is my friend(YeeHuey) bf's friend(Ryan) bday.
They celebrate his bday in a club.
She asked me to go along with them too and have some fun.
Of course! I really have fun at last night. =)
before that, I was going to YeeHuey house and waiting for the night come.
6pm sth, YeeHuey and I started to get ready.
We wear our sexy cloth and start to make up.
then wait for YeeHuey's bf (KK) come to fetch us.
We departure at 8pm. We went to fetch Jane.
After that, we went to pyramid to have our dinner.
We ate at Kim Gary. =p
Finished our dinner, we wait for vivian to come and met us at pyramid.
so that, we can went club together.
We were going to Poppy Garden and rock the night.
It was nice and there has a lovely pool inside the club.
It's differ type with other club such as Manson & Bar Selona.
At first, i feel there is quite bored.
because the DJ play some slow rock type music.
but when it's 12sth nearly 1am,
the DJ started to play all the hip hop, R&B songs...
I started to drink a lot too~
so, around 1 sth, i get high ady and started to dance like mad~
i dance with Vivian, Jane and YeeHuey.
we danced on the dance floor! but the dance floor is damn small!
and it is full of people. Perhaps, its bcos last nite is saturday night.
when its around 2am sth, almost all of our people get DRUNK!
they drunk and vomited. =.='' i felt so disguisting.
In the end, left a few of us didn't get drunk only(not included those I don't know).
which are Vivian, Vivian friend, YeeHuey and I.
but I really enjoyed last night.
after last night, my final exam will come after 2 weeks.
so... now I'm waiting my final exam..

No comments: