Sunday, March 8, 2009

Do not simply judge people...

Yesterday, I woke up at 6.15am.
After get ready, I went to Julius house and wait for Yee huey to come and fetch both of us.
We went to sports planet and get prepared for our Project HOME Charity Futsal Tournament.
Elaine and I was in charge the score board.
There are 12 teams in total to join our charity futsal tournament.
I am glad that, our futsal tournament was successful.
From morning until afternoon, whole project HOME members did not eat a single thing.
At first, we estimated our futsal will finish at 2pm.
It ended at 3 something in the afternoon.
Our team member are starving...
Therefore, we went to Darrusalam to have our lunch~
After makan~ we went home.
At night, Piak, Huey, Julius and I went to watch movie, Role Model.

If you don't know anything,
just keep your mouth shut.
Don't simply judge people.
You must observe the person first,
only you can judge them.
Your surface observation can tell you nothing...

No comments: