Friday, March 20, 2009

Hooray!

Last night, I went yumcha with my friends in Taipan.
Yee huey and KK left first,
because they both need to leave early morning to Johor and Phuket.
after they left, we were still sitting there and continue chit chat.
Suddenly, don't know who come out an idea,
let's go genting...
In the end, we really went up there...
Once we reached there,
we take a lot of pictures,
all those funny, act and pose picture~
after taking picture, we walk around for awhile.
guess what, we went down back.
We not even stay for like 1 hour.
I think is less than 1 hour then we went back.
Today I was very happy~
My friend help me find the video controller driver installer.
He found it and send it to me and it is working too!!!
Gosh! I can play game already~ WooHoo!

Pictures will be post after I get it from soo! Be patient~ ^^

No comments: