Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3rd of Jan, Happy Marriage to Jerald and Sam (my sis best friend).

I went back to Penang again on 2nd of Jan till 4th of Jan.
The reason we went back was because of my sister best friend(Sam) was going to get married.
Although we were going back to Penang for 3 days,
I haven't got any free time to meet up my friends in Penang. *sighed
I didn't even had free time to go and cut my hair! GRR~
Friday(2/1), we reached Penang around 5pm.
After bathe and settled up every things,
we went to Sam's house had dinner.
you know, in Chinese culture,
the day before you get married,
your house must organize a dinner. ( I only know the words called as what in hokkien)
I ate a lots!!! Till I damn full and felt gonna vomit that type of fullness. =x
Saturday (3/1), Sam wedding dinner.
She damn pretty~
and guess what, I saw Sheena!
I was shocked when I saw her.
She was her cousin actually. (I don't know Sheena is Bridal's cousin)
Sunday (4/1), We departed Penang around 4pm.
Overall, what I can say is...
I had being a nanny for these 3 days.
I had been taking care of Domenic most of the time. *Sigh


Happy Marriage, Sam and her hubby.
Hope you both stay happy and lovely forever~

No comments: