Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last Saturday night

Last Saturday I went to Scarlet with my friends.
What irritate me the most was The Boss, Jay Chuah told me very last minute.
He told me around 12am!
He called me and said I will be reach your house after 20 minutes,
so you have 'enough' time to prepare yourself.
It is because he said it is enough for me to get myself well prepare,
I might as well to let them wait for me another 10 more minutes. (I guess)
There was only 6 of us. (Jay, Ban, Meng, CK, Boon and myself)
Once we got in, we started to cheers!
Just awhile only, we finished up our bottle~ (1 bottle only)
The songs were not bad, but the songs all like 3 or 4 years ago,
some songs were older than 4 years.
But the environment quite okay, so I kinda enjoyed that night.
Lastly, Wish Jay happy birthday first.
Wish ya all the best~

No pictures available,
because forgot to take picture. =x

No comments: