Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Disney Lantern in Damansara Ara, Thursday 15/1/2009

I went to Damansara Ara again~
but I went with Domenic and my sister this time.
Recently, TV commercial always showing Damansara Ara have a lot of Disney Lantern.
Domenic always ask my sis to bring him go there,
therefore, we brought him go there and take a look.
Once we reached there,
we straight went to the counter and purchased the tickets.
However, there is nothing special.
Just a few Disney display Lantern there.
The ticket for adult is RM10, children is RM 5.
In my opinion, it is not worth to get in there.
As we pay so much, and inside is just nothing.
Fortunately, The tickets are exchangeable with 2 merchandises,
which are Disney mug and Disney umbrella.












Just post a few pictures here only.
but seriously, there's only has some lantern and Patung. LOL

No comments: