Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A busy day ^^

Edward & Bella



Twilight Movie



Yesterday, I watched movie with my classmate.
The movie title name Twilight.
It is a love story movie.
The story was so sweet,
but it is impossible will happen in reality.
Sign... what a sweet and romantic love story.
After watching the movie,
my mind was keep reviewing the scenes that touch me deeply.
Oh My God... I just cannot stop thinking about that movie...
I wanted to watch it second time... ^^
After watching the movie,
we all go SS15 Station 1 Yumcha.
Finshed yumcha at SS15,
we go 1 Utama shop and have a dinner~
and i bring my nephew (domenic) along.
After my dinner,
my sister come 1-U find me and bring Domenic back home.
While my sister come to 1-U,
I have a conflict between my sister and I.
However, it is just a small matter.
Therefore, just after awhile only,
we both are back to normal already.
In 1-u, we saw Vann was also shop in 1-U with her mom.
So, we decided to go yumcha later with Vann.
We go SS2 Yuppie Cup yumcha.
Between yumcha that time,
Some of us accidently found out something...
and this matter really make our emotion change a lot.
After yumcha,
Yee Huey send Vann, Julius and me go back home.
Haha.. see~ What a fulfill day I have~ =P
I bet you also have a fulfill day like me,
just may not happen in the same day with me.

No comments: