Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve~





On the 24th Dec,
KK's family hotel organize a Christmas eve party.
Although the party was not really big,
I really have fun with it.
We went there by 2 cars at 8 something.
Vivian and Julius, each drive 1 car.
Once we reached there,
there are only a few people,
because it is still early.
We ate buffet at there.
The fried chicken damn nice.
As overall, all the foods were not bad. ( I ate a lots!)
After the meal,
We start to play some games.
The one who lose, he/she need to drink a full mouth beer/liquor.
We found out, that game was not very 'Chi Kek'.
So, we play Vann's Black jack again!!!
Who gets 21, they will flick the person who sit beside them + drink.
Who burst, they need to drink and get flick by the person who sit beside them.
What a 'LUCKY' place,
I sit between IAN and KK again!
Hamburger!!! WTH?
Of course, I kena gao gao from IAN that nite!
My forehead damn pain T.T
While playing, we were waiting the time to reach 12am~
After that, we order flaming Lamborghini.
Vivian and I drink most of it.
Dong... Dong... Dong...!!! It's 12!!! Merry Christmas!!!
We started to play and fool around.
Dance, Act, Jump and so forth~
Guess what, I vomited too... XP
but not on the floor la~
Around 2am,
We go Meluk yumcha then go back~

No comments: