Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Saturday Night 6/6/2008 Happy Birthday to BAN.

Firstly, I wanna wish my friend, BAN Happy Birthday!
We went soul out to have a Birthday dinner with him.
I ordered Fish and Chip and i could not finish it.
After we finish ate our dinner,
our Birthday guy, BAN order a Flaming Lamborghini.
After he drink it, he keep wanna go toilet~ Haha
We at soul our cho siao awhile, then change location.
We go SS2 Wong Kok.
In Wong Kok, I saw Soo Hui and her friends.
She was having supper with her friends.
I walked to her table and have a short chat with her.
After have a short chat with her,
I walked back to my friend's table and sat down there cho siao~
Because we had a birthday guy there, so we had a free Big Teh ice~
Wong Kok gave him a birthday present too.
Ban said,
If the person who gave him present is the Wong Kok ambassador,
then he damn proud already. LOL
But the person who gave him the present is normal waiter,
so, it is nothing special.
But, he said it is not bad too, because have a free gift.
After all, we went back.


Ban's Birthday night Pictures.

Souled Out


The Birthday Guy, Ban.


The Late comers. ( Xi Wen and I)
Feel sorry for him, because he need to wait me and fetch me to the dining place.


Group Photo with the foods~ =P


My Food and Drink.
The taste quite Ok, but I can't finish it.



The Foods









Ban and I


Ban was drinking the Flaming Lamborghini.


His Birthday Present.
Not the one that I gave him. =x


Group Photo with his Birthday cake.
Only 1 slide. LoLx (free)



Wong Kok


Wong Kok give him present too! LOL
Photo Album and a Big Size Teh Ice.


Ban and I.


Ban act cute~~~


Group photo in Wong Kok.

No comments: