Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sunday night 21/12/2008

At 9 something,
My sister, Mei Yen, Cinta, 2 big babies and a small baby (Dome,Lynn,G'nelle) went to secret recipe for my early birthday celebration dinner.
But, it is too late,
when we reach secret recipe,
the waiter said the kitchen was close, and there left some cakes only.
So we decided to change location.
We change to Victoria Station to have dinner,
because it just locate beside the secret recipe,
so that we decide to have my birthday dinner at there.
It is because of have 2 babies with us,
our table is the most noisy table inside the train.
But, we really have a good time at there.
We enjoy the meal and the environment.
After finish the dinner,
I went out yumcha with Yee Huey, her BF, and Julius.
Pictures will upload later when I free. =p

No comments: