Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas day, 25/12/2008




Merry Christmas!
It's Christmas day~
I cannot wake up early, because Christmas eve slept very late.
I woke up at 12noon.
then waiting for Mei Yen and Cinta come over my house.
They reached here around 3 something.
I was starving from 1pm til they reach my house.
Once they reached,
we all exchange present~
Guess what, my sister give me a new HP as my present.
That was a 2 in 1 present. ( Bday and Christmas)
Mei yen also received a same HP as mine as her 2 in 1 present.
I very happy.
After opened all present,
we went for Christmas dinner/lunch (at 4 something, so I don't know is lunch or dinner).
Actually we planned to go Kim Gary, Pyramid.
But, we afraid that, must be no car park at all,
Because is Christmas, sure a have a lot of people go there.
Ended up, we go Victoria Station again for our Christmas meal.
After the meal,
We went back.

No comments: