Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Friday night 5/12/2008

I reached Pyramid around 9 pm.
Yee Huey and I met up our friends (Queen, Winny & Nicole) in KimGary.
After that, Queen & Winny need to go to Cheras and celebrate Queen's BF birthday.
Means now only left Nicole, Yee Huey and I.
so, we went to Republic to have a drink~
After Republic, Nicole went home.
Yee Huey and I walked to the car park.
Once we reached where my car is park,
My car door cannot open!!!
My car has totally no battery at all!
Walao... In the middle of the night,
My car has no battery at all, how we gonna drive home?
I started to panic...
But, luckily have Yee Huey BF.
He come fetch both of us go back.
My car was left in the Pyramid car park there.
I think I need to pay a lot for the car park ticket,
because I park there for whole night... Sigh...

No comments: