Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mei Yen.

Yesterday was Mei Yen (brother-in-law-sister) birthday.
My sister, Cinta and I went to Imperial Hotel had dinner.
The Satay damn nice.
Although I have sore throat, I still ate a lot. =P
After the dinner, we go Mojo have a drink.
Since Maison also around this area and it was ladies night,
so Fanny and I decided to go in awhile and take a look.
but Manson was so less people in last night.
The songs are suck.
Just went in awhile, I felt damn bored already.
Therefore, we all decided to come out since we have nothing to do inside.
After went in Manson, we walked back to Mojo and have our drinks.
Around 1 something, we went home.
I hope Mei Yen really enjoy the moment that we spent together.
Tonight, I am going out yum cha with friends.
Can't wait to meet them up~
Now I need to go and prepare already...
Hehe~ chaoz first~

No comments: