Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Birthday night ^^



Last night,
My friends celebrated with me for my 20th years old birthday.
I just realized that,
My friends had never forgotten my birthday.
I really touch and glad for what they done to me.
It is very meaningful to me.
At here, I want to say thank you to those who celebrate my birthday with me.
I really really don't know how to describe my feeling,
But I am sure that,
I am really glad that what you guys do for me.
Especially Yee Huey,
She are the one who planned wanna gimme a surprises birthday dinner.
And of course,
all friends who attended to the dinner.
Without you guys,
I won't have such a delightful birthday dinner.
I like the present the you guys gave me too~
I really really... appreciate what you guys do.
I had my birthday dinner at Zenmai Sushi in 1-Utama.
Afterdinner, we went Yipee Cup yumcha.
In Yipee Cup, we all play dice and Vann's Black Jack! LOL
We tasted a lot of pain, while we are playing the Black Jack.
However I really enjoy the moment!
It was fun, although it is painful~ Haha~
AfterYipee Cup, we went mamak continue our game.
But it is different with just now. (another painful game) =P
I really enjoy the night and whole nightwas full of laugh and shout...
AGAIN! THANKS TO YOU GUYS!


Me and Viv in 1 Utama~

Group photo~

All gimme a birthday kiss wey..

Group photo with the girls. ( Viv go back ady T.T)

Games

Soo Hui and I kena damn a lot of flick... T.T

2 comments:

Nadia said...

happy bedei kate!

Kate Choong said...

thanks nadia dearie! why don't you come to my bday dinner too T.T