Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just came back from Penang.

I just came back from Penang last 2 days (Sunday).
I went back to Penang on Saturday.
Just a 2 days 1 night trip~

Saturday
We Depart at 12 noon, reached there around 4 something.
I ate a lot in Penang!
Once I reached my house,
I asked my dad to Da Bao Char Koay Teow, and Asam Laksa.
I one shot finished both~ =.=
At night 10 pm,
I asked my dad Da Bao Hokkien Char.
While my dad go Da Bao that time,
someone called me.
Guess who is that? It is Winny.
She was in Penang too, and ask me go Young Sun there collect my photo.
After ate my food,
I asked my dad to fetch me to the Studio for collect my Photo.
Too bad, I can't join Winny they all Yum Cha,
Because I need to take care Domenic. T.T *sobs*

Sunday
According to my plan,
Sunday morning, I want to eat Dim Sum.
But I can't wake up so early to eat Dim Sum,
ended up, I asked my dad Da Bao again~ =P
After that,
We go E-Gate had lunch.
Winny came and join me,
Because she wanna tumpang my car.
Then started our journey, back to KL~
The time was already 4 pm~
We reached KL at 8 pm.
We dropped Winny at Pyramid,
my sister, her friend, Domenic and I had dinner at Pasta de Gohan, Pyramid.
The food wasn't as tasty as I aspected.
But the look is nice~
too bad forgot to take picture~ can't share with you guys~ :'-(

2 comments:

The Malaysian Explorer said...

So how do you like Penang?
The Malaysian Explorer

Kate Choong said...

Actually, I love Penang and it is a very nice place to vocation. Penang is my hometown actually =X. Now I stay in KL. I come KL for my further study, so I seldom go back Penang, even though I was having my holiday.