Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Saturday 6/12/2008, a blur day.

Yesterday, my car don't have battery.
so, today Yee Huey, KK and KK friend help me to jam start my car.
We went to Pyramid at 12 noon and have lunch.
After lunch, we went to shop awhile,
then go jam start my car.
I damn blur, because I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAR KEY.
They all stunned there, when I said I forgot to bring my car key.
We had no choice now, so they need to fetch me home and take my key.
but, Yee Huey need to go fetch her mum go saloon.
so, we go Yee Huey house and fetch her mum first.
Since Yee Huey say wanna take her Matricks go car wash,
so we switch car go pyramid.
After we drop Yee Huey's mum,
we realize that, our jam start thing is on another car.
We forgot to bring it down.
so, we need to go back and take the thing.
Damn blur right? Haha...
After all, we go Jam start our car then went back.

No comments: